Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Details on Progress of Research

My research project has been coming along okay. I have just completed the website evaluation review, and that was very interesting. I learned a lot about evaluating website through that project and the information will be very useful as I research my subject. One lowlight for me is that I haven’t gotten as much done on my project as I would have liked. I will try not to procrastinate because, not only is this a class assignment, but it is something that I am very interested in myself.
I went to the library today and researched some books related to morals in America. I have found it a bit hard to find sources that fit the vision I was thinking of. But I know that there is so much information out there and I must be persistent. I have always been a an watcher of society, so the subject will come naturally to me.
The annotated bibliography is coming along okay, and I plan on finishing that within a few days. This project will help me a lot on my research. I have realized that many of these assignments and sources we are given are helping us a lot on this project.
I think that my subject will include a lot of opinion, so I know that I will have to be careful of this because too much opinion and not enough fact will not make for a very good research project!
I constantly hear different things about the American Dream and the morals of America and I plan on conducting an interview or two for some personal view points of this.
~Laurel May~

No comments:

Post a Comment