Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chunking Assignment

My chunking assignment came together quite nicely. I created an introduction chunk, a body chunk (composed of sub chunks) and a conclusion chunk. The sub chunks included:

“The Productivity Nation and the Lazy Attitude”
“The Feminist Attitude”
“The Money Center Attitude”
“The Convenience Attitude”

Each of these sub chunks do not depend on the others in order to flow nicely, so I did not put them in any sort of very specific order.
My plan worked very nicely. I started to build up each of the 4 moral attitudes that I have researched have changed the American Dream. It came about relatively easy because of all the research that I have done.
I found the chunking assignment to help my writing immensely. It is easier on the brain to view a paper in chunks, and it almost makes more sense to us.
~Laurel May~

No comments:

Post a Comment